We are proud of the enrichment opportunities offered to our students and these are very much part of everyday life. We expect our students to work hard and to contribute to the life of the school and Sixth Form community.
Our enrichment opportunities have Student Voice and Student Leadership at their heart - both areas in which the school excels. Student Voice in the school is a key factor in helping students to make informed decisions and we believe that every student should have their say.
Other opportunities which we offer to all our Sixth Form students include:
- Head of School and Senior Student Leadership positions
- University Open Day visits
- Safe Drive, Stay Alive
- Extra Curricular clubs
- Main School Show
- Subject and mentoring support programme
- Charitable fundraising activities
- Trips and visits, subject related and overseas
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Community service work including work with younger students and at local primary schools
- High quality careers advice and guidance
- Dedicated work experience opportunities for all.
- Established peer mentoring programme where our Sixth Form students play a leading role in supporting younger students in the school.
Many enrichment opportunities contribute to building a competitive CV and can also achieve UCAS points in support of a successful application to university.
The combination of enrichment and pastoral programmes ensures we develop well-rounded successful, diverse and talented people.