Exams and Study Information
Mock Exam Timetables for Year 11 and Year 13
Notices & Information for Students and Parents for Exams in 2018-19
All students preparing for and taking exams must be aware of the information contained in the following documents:
Stress Busting Tips - BBC Radio One Link
Be prepared for your exams
- Have the right equipment. All students are responsible for brining their own equipment for use in their exams. This must be in a clear pencil case or plastic bag. We would suggest that all equipment is kept together and is brought to EVERY exam.
- BLACK PENS ONLY (blue is not permitted), pencils, ruler, rubber, calculator, mathematical equipment - protractor, compass etc.
- Know your seat number. Lists are displayed at least 2 days before the exam and ensure you are in the right seat.
- Know what you are allowed to take into the exam ie water in a clear plastic bottle, label removed. No fizzy drinks.
- If you have any concerns regarding your exams, see Mrs Wattam.
2017 Exam Certificates Now Available for Collection
Exam certificates are now available for collection from the Exams and Data Administration team.
Current students may collect their certificates from the Exams Office on Monday lunchtimes.
Former students may collect in person at the times given below. Please note that we require 24 hours notice, via the email given below. Collection will be from the Main Reception; Tuesday to Thursday, between 9am and 2.30pm.
Former students can authorise a third party to collect on their behalf. The nominated person will require a letter that clearly states their name and is signed by the former student. They will also need to bring suitable identification, such as a driving licence, Passport or Bank Card.
if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the team Clare Wattam firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacement GCE/GCSE Examination Certificates
If you left The Buckingham School more than 3 years ago and need copies of your examination certificates, either because you have mislaid them or did not collect the originals, information on obtaining replacements can be found at Ofqual - Getting copies of exam certificates.